Monday, February 20, 2012

Taeyang Playlist


More good music is coming! 
Taeyang always share some nice titles with us , isn’t he ? 

Most of the artist is his playlist are big names , so probably  you know them , but I will add some info here and there . 




1. Cho Young Pil - The Dreams 

Do you remember this song ? It is the same as in Daesung playlist ! This time I found the translation of the song’s lyrics . ( read them after the video ) . This song will definitely get a lot of international attention now and I think it deserves it . ^^


“Dream”
Singer: Cho Yong Pil
Song written and composed by Cho Yong Pil
Lyrics  translated by Blue1004

I’ve come in search of the exquisite city
I’ve pictured in my mind,
But that place is cold and harsh
After wandering here and there,
I stand on a shabby doorsill
And swallow my scorching tears
I’ve come a long way here
To chase after my dream
Taking this miserable and treacherous path,
I’ve finally arrived
But not a single person tells me
Where the forests lie and where the marshes meet
Everyone leaves and returns to his homeland
But I am left here alone
After roaming through the buildings,
I stand at a rundown alley
And swallow my scorching tears
Would that star in the sky know how I feel?
Would it know of my dreams?
Forlorn, I sing a sad song
When filled with sorrow, I’d rather be alone, close my eyes
And listen to the fragrance coming from my homeland
Would that star in the sky know how I feel?
Would it know of my dreams?
Forlorn, I sing a sad song
But not a single person tells me
Where the forests lie and where the marshes meet
When filled with sorrow, I’d rather be alone, close my eyes
And listen to the fragrance coming from my homeland
And listen to the fragrance coming from my homeland

About the song:
Since being released in Cho Yong Pil’s 13th album in 1991, “Dream” has become an anthem for those Koreans living abroad.



Cho Young Pil is a Korean singer , born in 1950. He is considered to be one of  most influential figures in Korean pop music . He has produced many song that remained emblematic in  Korean music including "Return to Busan Port," "Dear Friend," and "The Lady Outside the Window." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Yong-pil

See him also live with another song 


2. KISS - Prince 


Prince voice is for sure one to be always recognized . You have to love this song, right ? It is just so addictive actually .

Since Prince doesn't want his music on youtube so it was difficult to find some better version than this .







Prince (born Prince Rogers Nelson; June 7, 1958) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. Prince has produced ten platinum albums and thirty Top 40 singles during his career.Prince founded his own recording studio and label; writing, self-producing and playing most, or all, of the instruments on his recordings ( wikipedia )


3.Speechless - Michael Jackson

Speechless a song from the MJ’s album Invincible. What can I say about Michel Jackson ? This man was and will remain one of the biggest stars of pop music. His songs had inspired many people and follow artist before and I am sure that will keep inspiring the new generation. I don’t want to say any other cheesy thing, so simple enjoy the song.  



4. Don't Stop me Now - Queen 


I love Queen since I was very young. They have so many songs that have turned into a classic. This song in particular is very mood lifting! Put the volume up and sing along !



5.Cho Yong Pil - 바람의 노래 (Song of the Wind ) 

Another song of Cho Youn Pil :) You can see that he is indeed very loved and  influential artist in Korea . A classic . 바람의 노래  is again a very pleasant song . This artist puts a lot of emotion in his music , I start to really like him . 
ENJOY! 





1. G-Dragon playlist 

2. Daesung playlist 

3.TOP playlist 

4.Seungri Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment