Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ALIVE mini album + BAD BOY M/V !

HELLO !!!

The album is out ! I was so excited  to buy it on itunes that I made a mistake and bought it twice ! Haha !

I am listing to it now and I must tell you it is much better than the previews ! I mean really !!!! <3

BUY IT ON iTunes !  ^^

Also the video for BAD BOY is out ! ( I couldn't wait to get home to see it , so I saw it on my phone in the tram ... I guess people thought I must be crazy to smile like that at my phone :P )

The video is again shot in New York and has super cool vision . I just love the camera work !

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1qnV55LUFVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am going back to my exams now with ALIVE in my ears .

I will be back soon to update more !

Guys , do you like the album , the MV ??? I say - this years is going to be  so FANTASTIC !

Bye ! and don't forget tp BOOM Shakala ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment