Friday, February 17, 2012

G-Dragon playlist

                             
I decided to collect the song of each members' playlist that is posted by the Naver Application .

First comes G-Dragon's playlist  ! :) 

here is translation of his comment on the playlist :

“I have heard Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’ a hundred times because that song has really been in my mind these days. I would also want to recommend these songs. When you are feeling blue, just listen to Adam Lambert’s song; ‘What Do You Want From Me’ and you will feel better. ‘Number one’ by Pharell feat Kanye West will make you feel better as well. I listen to ‘Breathe’ by Telepopmusik once a day. I want to listen to these songs together.Translation: yeonpop@twitter






1. Someone Like You - Adele  

This is a song that probably most of you already know . I love Adele's voice and she was for sure one of the big stars of last year . This song is actually my title song of 2011 ... it was chasing me all over the place ! Even in Paris ! So when I see the video I remember my trip there ...and many other things





Artist Info -  Adele Laurie Blue Adkins , born 05.05.1988 , from London , UK . Starts her career in 2006. Her first album "19" comes out in 2008 , and the second "21" in 2011 ( the number of the title is her age when she was making the album ) .  more info - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adele_(singer)
Adele's web page - http://www.adele.tv/home/


2 Number One - Pharrell (feat.Kanye West) 
Is there a song where Kanye West is not featured these days ? hihi , just joking . This is not my usual music to listen but I like Pharrell in general - he always puts out some cool stuff now and then ( I really like some of  the  N.E.R.D. music as well ) . Anyway , the song has a nice sound , check it out :) 







Artist Info - Pharrell Williams , born 05.04.1973 , USA .  Pharrelll is not only a singer and rapper but also a record producer , composer and fashion designer . He is also lead vocal and drummer of the of the hip-hop band N.E.R.D.  - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharrell_Williams , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N.E.R.D


3 Whataya What From Me - Adam Lambert 


 I really like this song ! ( I dolike Adam Lambert in general ! :) ( Btw ,  the title of this song is something that if I were GD I would scream out to the haters and the Korean press  which  criticized him so much for even little things ... but anyway  - don't take my comment too seriously ) .



Artist Info - Adam Mitchel Lambert , born January 29 , 1982 , USA . He auditioned and was accepted in the eight season of American Idol . Even he did not win but  was second in the end , this show made him famous and open many doors . He  debuted with a solo album in 2009 . Adam Lambert  is quite a character , so read more about him here  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Lambert



4 Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes 


This song is actually so ... cute ! haha . Can I use this word for it ? I mean it is fresh and nice song . ( did you recognise the bassist from Fall Out Boys in the video ? Well ,his independent label company signed with Gym Class Heroes for their debut album so he is supporting his "investment" :) . Now , enough of my jabbelling , just listen to the music !






Artist Info - Gym Class Heroes is an American rap rock band from New York, US. The group formed in 1997 .The band's music displays a wide variety of influences, including hip hop, rock, funk, and reggae. - read more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gym_Class_Heroes



5 Breathe - Telepopmusik 


This is the kind of music I love to listen often for relaxing , when travelling or just for no reason :) . I guess French people are just good in this kind of music , because this is not the only french group that I know , making good electronic music  . Enjoy !





Artist Info - Télépopmusik is a French electronic music trio, composed of Fabrice Dumont (bassist of the pop band Autour de Lucie), Stephan Haeri (also known as "2 square" for his solo projects), and Christophe Hetier.

The track "Breathe" from the album Genetic World  was  nominated for a Grammy Award in the category Best Dance Recording at the ceremony held in February 2004.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9popmusik




Did you like the songs ? I am personaly very satisfied with them :) . I like all of them and I also like the variety of styles that are included in the playlist .

Daesung playlist http://bigbangworldtour2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/daesung-playlist.html




No comments:

Post a Comment